HEAL Journey Promo

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The HEAL Principles

1) HEAL is a shared journey
Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help lift him up." – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

2) HEAL is centered on God, not ourselves
Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

3) HEAL offers a freedom-filled approach to food
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

4) HEAL is about living an abundant life
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full...I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand." – John 10:10 -18

5) HEAL never ends
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. – Philippians 6:1

No comments: