HEAL Journey Promo

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Prayer for Honest Health

Loving Father,

Awaken in me a pure desire to be a woman of emotional, physical and spiritual health. Teach me to enjoy the process of tending to, nourishing, and renewing my body. Awaken me to the sight, smell, and taste of foods and nutrients which can provide me with the energy and health to accomplish your will for my life. I rebuke any selfish, insecure or vain desire to match up to the false standard of beauty set before me by this world. Test me God, and know my thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in my relationship with food or my body. Teach me the meaning and fullness of your grace in this area of my life. Lord, I choose to live a life of health, freedom and true beauty for your glory.

No comments: